My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Things I Love

Things I Love:

* My wonderful, loving and supportive husband - he is the sweetest thing in the world
* My wonderful, loving and supportive parents - they provide the perfect example of what I want to be to/for Sam
*My wonderful, loving and supportive family and friends - you'll never know how much the little things mean - the random phone calls, the encouraging emails, the time we spend together, and the kind words that you probably think nothing of... they mean the world to me!

I don't know why, but the closer the time comes for Sam to get here, the more reflective I have become... I'm with Beth - it's not EMOTIONAL or hormonal - it's called NESTING!!!! God has certainly blessed my life. I, obviously, did nothing to deserve such blessings, so I find myself so humbled at what God has done and is doing in my life! The only way I know to show my appreciation to Him is to share what He gives, and to show as much love to everyone as He shows me (that's A LOT of love). Some days I am better at this than others... It's easy to love the lovely - such as friends and family - it's the UNlovely that are the challenge and I find myself trying to just ignore or avoid them. I need to make an effort daily to reach out to anyone who could use some love or grace! Most of all, I find myself constantly trying to find ways to show my friends and loved ones just how much they mean - whether it's a gift, an email, or a phone call... I just feel like I fall short everytime, b/c there's just no way to express to each of you how very special you are!!!

So, thank God for love and grace, and thank God for my friends and family! I wouldn't be the person I am today without each person that has touched my life, and I certainly couldn't make it through this period in my life without my firm support group!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home