My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Picture Blog

Mama came this past Thursday through Saturday... it's so cool that she and Daddy stay the night now! Daddy was in Texas with a friend of theirs picking up his plane, so Mama and Sam and I had fun time! We shopped, we decorated, and we did a lot of Sam! He's a handful, that's for sure - but in a good way! He was reaching for me and Mimi in turn this weekend too - We could hold our hands out, and he would hold his out to us and lung!!!!! Ahhhhh... I love it!!!!!! BJ said that he laughed on Sunday afternoon... WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't hear it, nor have I heard it yet, so it's not going into the baby book until I hear it!!!!! =)

I got in my truck to move it out of the garage Thursday morning only to discover that it was DEAD!!!!! The electrical stuff didn't even come on!!!! So, BJ had to fix that and take it to the dealer Saturday morning to get a new battery... always something!

I've been busy so far this week... one of those weeks that I'm running 90 miles an hour, but couldn't tell you the first thing I've done!!!!! That's so ungratifying, isn't it???? Mama, Mari and I are giving a shower for Cathy this Saturday with our friends from high school. It's going to be fun, and I can't wait to get all the decorations up!!!! I'm excited about how cute it's going to be! I'll post pictures after the fact... =)

Here's Sam's latest pictures...

This is Sam in Pop Pop's hat in Rome... he needed shade from the sun!!!!
Here's Sam's new sunglasses - that actually somewhat fit!!!???



Super Sam!!!!!! Sam and his Daddy played and played this past weekend!!!!! At this age, even a burp cloth can be a cape and render super powers!!!!
Cat - here's the blanket you made Sam!!!! He absolutely LOVES it!!!!!

This time the burp cloth became some kind of hat/doo rag!!!???
Sam ready for church in his new outfit... the hat ended up being worn backwards so we could see his little eyes!!!!!! He's SO CUTE!!!!!

Daddy put his chair together too... SO MUCH FUN!!!!! He actually pushed a button on it today - but it may have just been an accident!!!! He is brilliant in my eyes, though!!!

He was so tired after his play weekend that he crashed!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home