My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Doctor's Visit, etc.

So, Sam and I had a doctor's appointment yesterday... we are both healthy - measuring 29" and I gained a whole pound since my last visit 3 weeks ago - bringing my grand total of weight gain to 21 pounds. He started kicking the heart monitor, so that elevated his heart rate, and the Dr. had a hard time getting a resting heart rate on him - but I told him that this IS him resting! Mimi (my mom) was there with us, so she got to hear his heartbeat - I couldn't see her face, but I know she was grinning ear-to-ear and/or tearing up! Sam got the hic-ups right before the Dr. came in, so she got to feel those too... she is so excited about her first grandbaby! We go back every two weeks now, so I'm going again March 1st!
Today, I am exactly 30 weeks - I can't believe that we only have 10 weeks left!!! So much to do still - I remember when I first found out... I kept saying, "We have PLENTY of time..." Well, plenty has turned into not really!!! Tomorrow night, BJ and I are going to an Infant Safety/CPR class (from 6-10 pm - what a Friday night date!!!) - hope the videos are better than the breastfeeding video! Still having nightmares from those! At least everyone should be fully clothed!!!
BJ's dad and Inny have sold their house... good news, but they have ONE WEEK to be out of the house!!! So, BJ is helping them on Saturday - while I go to my FIRST Baby shower - I'm so excited about it; and Stacey's shower is this Sunday - she's due a few days before I am, so I'm excited to see her again too!!! Dad2 and Inny will officially be moved into their 15th floor condo in Midtown Atl by next weekend! And everyone thought we were crazy moving out in a month!!!!
Well, another busy weekend ahead - pray that we make it through without getting too worn out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home