My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm so forgetful!

I get so frustrated... I can't remember what I was thinking about just ONE MINUTE ago!!! I now know how people just beginning to show signs of alzheimers must feel like! I can be talking to BJ, telling an ellaborate story, look to the side, and completely forget what I was talking about because of the "pretty bird" flying by!? My dad and BJ say it's just because I'm blond - and now we add pregnant to the list!!! I go through spurts of where my multi-tasking brain comes back to me - and then it hits with no warning - I am the most... yeah - I just got distracted at work and don't know how I was going to finish that sentence!!! Sorry to those who have to deal with that!
Anyway... I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend - I get a long one - banker's holidays... some president's birthday or something - whatever!!!! I'm going to Mama and Daddy's and we're going to get the cradle down from the attic and mine and Bo's baby stuff to see what Sam might want!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home