My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Quickie

OK - this is going to be a quickie, but I have GOT to post these pictures!!!! Mari told us about this chair that she got for Kaden (Cathy's soon-to-be-here little one), and I just had to go get one for Sam! He LOVES it (well, I love it, so I'm sure he does!!!). Anywho, BJ was building me shelves for the pantry (so I can ORGANIZE - YAY!), and Sam was helping...

It looks like he's sitting on he toilet... =)Too cute!!!!!! Lovin' the chair!!!!


And he's spent... just like that, he went to sleep!!!!!?????? =) Love this kid!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Hey Tammy, watch out! Charlotte was sitting up on her own after 1 week in this chair and I loaned it to another friend and her twins were sitting within a few weeks of using it too. It really is suppose to help with "trunk control". And they look so darn cute in it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home