My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Friday, February 24, 2006

How Blessed I Am

OK - first of all, the other night, I was laying on my side, and Sam did something crazy inside my belly. I looked down and, I promise, SOMETHING was protruding at least two inches out of my stomach! Thank goodness BJ was there to see and feel what was going on. Of course, my reaction was "Oh my gosh!!!" and he thinks something is wrong - he looks down and says the same thing!!! He put his hand on Sam, and he went back down, then, when he took his hand off, Sam stuck whatever it was right back out!!! It was a wierd, but very cool experience! That's our baby! He's such an active little thing - I get tired just thinking about trying to keep up with him when he gets here!

My mom and grandmother are already planning on the second one (that way I won't be so clingy, they say ;)! Yeah, that way there's one for each of them to hold and play with!!!

I have a shower coming up tomorrow... I'm very excited again - really, I LOVE seeing my friends and getting to spend time with them - the presents are just a bonus! Speaking of... I'm such a cheater. I tried not to, but I couldn't help but go and look at my registries today! I think it's BJ's fault, b/c he called me to specifically tell me NOT to so that I would be surprised! There's been a lot of stuff bought already - big and small! BJ and I (and Sam) are so blessed... I can't even put into words how humbled I am at the generosity of our friends and family! People always think family "should" do this or do that, but they really don't have to - but they always DO go above and beyond!!! BJ and I are so overwhelmed!!! And friends - what do you say? They shouldn't, and they do anyway!

Each morning, when I say my prayers I thank God for how much he has blessed me - not with stuff (which He certainly has), but with friends and family that are so great and loving and caring! It sounds cheesy, I know, but God knows my heart, and knows that I could (and often do, as I am now) go on and on about how thankful I am - but He KNOWS I am sincere! How awesome is that? It's friends and family like I have that make it easier to extend love and grace to those who may not "deserve" it - because, who am I to judge who deserves it or not??? Jesus gave it to everyone! And I sure don't deserve it, but my friends and family love me anyway!!!

Happy Weekend, Everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home