My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The wierdest thing

OK - two blogs in one day... is that bad blog etiquet? But I forgot to mention this earlier - and it's worth mentioning. I went to my Target registry yesterday (b/c I am a cheater that way), and there was some different things on the registry. We had registered for like 40 items - when I pulled it up, there were 197 items... pink bassinet sheets, lots of bibs, pacis, CDs, DVDs, etc. Not that those are bad things to register for, we just didn't. At first, I thought that my login had expired and I was viewing someone else's registry, but as I scrolled, the stuff we registered for was mixed in with it all - the dead give-away being the Cowmooflauge carseat! Well, after thinking and being very confused, Daddy pointed out that someone else must have gone to the store to register, and they put the wrong registry # on their scanner... makes perfect sense!!!! Very funny, though, b/c a couple of things have been bought - so I'm curious to see what we're getting!!!!!! This would only happen to us!!!!! I think it's hysterical, though - great for a laugh! I did, however, go through and delete a lot of stuff off of the registry - some of it was good stuff, so I left it... I'll take all the help I can get! BJ called and asked if I had been shopping or something - b/c he noticed a lot of different stuff... and that was after I deleted a lot of stuff!!! See? It's not so bad to be a cheater now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home