My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bless their hearts!

So my parents worked at their house on Monday on nursery stuff - all day... Then, they came to my house Tuesday and worked till late again, came back again Wednesday and worked till late again; they are now one their way BACK over here again!!!! This nursery, first of all, is ADORABLE, but BLESS THEIR HEARTS!!!!! They have to be SO tired! I keep telling them to spend the night - or take a break, but they keep saying they're almost done (their house is a little over 1 1/2 hours away). They are almost done, and I'm telling you - it is going to be awesome! Way better than any of us dreamed of. Mama keeps adding stuff - little touches here and there. I'm not going to even try and describe what it looks like... I PROMISE to take pictures this weekend and figure out how to post them - heck, you may just need to see it in person!!!! Nonetheless, I promise to put pictures in! PRAY for my parents - they're tired and sore, but are so excited about what they are doing! They're so great!

Sam and I (and BJ - but he didn't get checked out, although, he told the nurse she should have been weighing him along with me to see how much he's gained during the pregnancy too =) went to the doctor yesterday. We are both healthy - he kicked the doctor again when she was listening to his heart! It's so funny - even the doctor jumped back when he kicked! I gained 4 more pounds - get ready, I'm swelling right on up!!! We go back in two more weeks!

Update on the registry: Target called yesterday to apologize for the additions to my registry. It was as Daddy said - someone else scanned and had nothing on their registry, b/c it all ended up on ours!!!! At least they noticed, and she had noticed that I had already noticed... she was really apologetic, but I was just laughing about it!!!!! Fun times!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home