My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Here are the Pictures...

Well, I am having picture uploading problems... hence the lack of pictures in my last few blogs. I was hoping it would get well over the weekend, but I haven't had any luck... so, here's what I could get to upload...

Here's Sam "driving" the boat - in his new life jacket!!! It also doubled as a head and neck restraint!


This is how Sam and Mimi road in the boat the whole time... we tubed, wake boarded and everything - Sam was so good!!!
Here's our little family...
Uncle Bo was there too!!!
And he was concerned about Sam getting sunburn on his bald head...
Even the dogs go on the boat - it can't crank without them in it too!!!
Sam was finishing prunes this weekend... great coloring to show what a mess he gets into while he's eating!

Sam went swimming in his own pool since I wouldn't let him in the lake! He loves to splash around!
After Sam went swimming, we used Daddy's work bench as a changing table - you can see BJ cleaning his gun in the background. You can't see what Bo's doing, but he was working on stuff for his truck... great multi-purpose table!!!!
I'm so sad - I had so many more good pictures... I'll keep working on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home