My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm Baaaaaaack!!!

Yes, it is so!!!! We now have our very own internet! I hate to admit it, but I really missed being able to get online - to just look at something someone tells you about, to blog, to check my email, etc! I really use it a lot more than I realized!!!!! It feels great to have it back!!!!!

NOW... it's picture time!!!!!


This was a couple of Saturdays ago... Sam was having his morning coffee out on the deck - enjoying the morning air!!!


Uncle Brandon came to visit one more time before he left for his JUNIOR YEAR at Florida State! I can't believe he only has two years left!!!!

Sam is absolutely loving trying all these new foods! He is really getting into it in case you can't tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Mimi and Pop Pop's to visit with them and Nanny last week... Sam tried the Johnny Jump Up again, and fit much better this time!
Of course, Rocky was there to help - and protect his toys (from Stormie and Sam both!)Mimi got to feed him his applesauce... Nanny watched - she had just fed him his bottle!Sam decided to take matters into his own hands and feed himself...This was right before he pretty much stuck the spoon down his throat and gagged...This is the look of "What just happened here???" And, we're back at it again!!!!
I LOVE this picture!!!!!!!


Then it was time for a nap...

For Pop Pop AND Sam!!!
And a GREAT opportunity for "Sweet Baby Pictures" =) I love how the sepia and black & whites turned out!!!!!

And it's playtime again!!!! Sam loves to "ride that horsy down to town!!!!"
This was Sam's 5 month birthday... and Nanny hadn't seen him in a few weeks. Well, she stopped at Toys R Us on her way to the airport for Mama and Daddy to pick her up!!!! Sam is SO set on the toys for awhile!!!! Nanny is so awesome, isn't she??? Daddy said the bag was so heavy that he was afraid the tail would never make it off the ground!!!!! Uncle Bo got a new truck...

So, Sam had to take her for a spin!!!!


Yes, he's standing - but with help!!!!!!
This is fuzzy, because I was trying to take it, and Bo peeled off (literally) - his truck has a diesel engine... apparently turbo charged!!!!!!!

And he's back to sleep again!!!!! All in a day's work!!!

Sam got a new high chair last weekend - it's kinda big, but he'll grow into it before we know it!!! =(

So I didn't take a picture of him doing a backbend out of his swing the other morning - not gonna lie, he scared me a little with that one!!!! But this morning, as I was fixing his bottle, I heard him, then he was quiet, looked, he was doing fine, heard the music thing go off, looked up, and this is what I saw...

I couldn't help it, I had to take a picture!!!! It was so funny!!!! He was kicking - and talking away - he wasn't even crying!!! I guess what I'm learning is that I'm not fully awake and alert in the mornings and should be especially careful with him at that time of day!!!!! =)

Sam is off to Mimi and Pop Pop's for the weekend tomorrow... he's not coming back until MONDAY!!!???? I'm sure gonna miss him, but Stormie and I are looking forward to sleeping in - as is BJ!!!!

Well, that's it - we're up to date... and I HAVE INTERNET!!!!! How exciting!!!! =) THANK YOU BJ!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home