My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Friday, September 01, 2006

BJ

Well, I am very proud of my husband... he is in charge of this huge building that is under construction in Buckhead. It will be the tallest building in Buckhead when it is complete - by hundreds of feet. I believe he said it was a $150 million project - pretty cool, and his company has left all of this on his shoulders. He can do it, and is doing it - he is constantly being praised by his bosses and his client. And his wife!!!!! It is an office building with condos on top and a new Buckhead Life restaurant at the bottom. The penthouse condo will be selling for $10 million or more - the cheapest condo unit will sell for over $1 million!!!!!!

He has a lot on him, but he is doing so well with the pressure - as well as studying for his licensing exams and being a wonderful daddy to Sam and husband to me. He doesn't forget to praise me or tell me that I'm pretty. He loves his evenings with Sam, feeds him, changes him and puts him to bed. Then, he gets up EARLY to get to work EARLY so that he doesn't have to work late and can come home to be with us!

How did I get so lucky??? He is the best husband ever!!!!

Here are some pictures of the model they have made of his building. He has informed me that it won't be so blue in real life, but the rest of it is right on... even down to the landscaping!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home