My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Monday, August 21, 2006

Still Down...

I am still going insane… yes, we still have no internet! Can you believe it? It’s been over a week now – which feels more like a month! BJ is going to get me all set-up tonight, he promises! I think I may have been a touch emphatic over the weekend (to put it mildly!) about my need of the internet. Besides blogging (which is very important =), I pay bills, order stuff for Sam, inform myself on my friends’ lives, and inform myself in general! It’s like T.V. – what good ‘ole American home doesn’t have internet????? Or at least steady use of a neighbors???? =)

Sam is so cute! He smiles and laughs at me all the time. Last week he laughed and laughed for the first time – way more than a giggle! I absolutely love it! He as eaten sweet taters, carrots, peas and applesauce – he eats them all, but loved sweet taters the most and liked peas the least! It’s so fun to watch his face as he eats new things! Tomorrow we try squash!

We were in Babies R Us Saturday, and this lady asked how old he was (b/c he is so doggone cute), and we told her 5 months… she didn’t stop going on and on about how big Sam is until we walked away!!!??? OK, so he’s about to outgrow his infant carrier, but he has no more rolls than any other baby!!!???? Whatever!!!! She would have died if she had known he was a month early!!!!!!!!!!! Sam got a high chair while we were there, but we waited and ordered the car seat online (BJ used the church computer, b/c we couldn’t do it at home – which I reminded him of!!!).

Stacey and I have become regular mall walkers. We have been going 2-3 times a week now! We’re looking forward to it cooling down so we can start going outside! It’s fun, though! We talk a whole lot of baby!!!!! Go figure! Sam and Riley are going to be great friends!

I have so many new pictures of Sam to post, but standing on the deck in the heat just isn’t the way to wait for pictures to upload. I usually do it to where I can do other things while the pictures upload, but, since the internet is scarce (mmm….mmm…), that’s just not possible! When I get my own internet (mmm…mmm…), watch out, the pictures will be on the way!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home