My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Ahhh...

Can I just say that I absolutely LOVE Saturday mornings???? Especially the ones where we have nowhere to be first thing!!!! We sleep as late as we like - which I'm sad to report that I am turning into an old lady and tend to wake up around 7:30 or 8!!! However, I love my bed so much, that laying there for another hour or so is sheer bliss (that's "cuddle" time with Stormie - well, I scratch her belly anyway - and, if I stop, she growls at me - so I keep her happy so as to not wake her daddy!). I usually get on up and make coffee and/or breakfast - being just loud enough to MAYBE wake BJ up. Doesn't usually work, though, so STORMIE gets her squeaky toys going - doesn't usually work either!!! After awhile, Stormie usually goes back upstairs - I think to get BJ up, but after 10 min, I go up to see what's going on... that sorry little thing is laying there with her daddy sawing just as many logs!!!! I can't win with those two!!!

We had dinner Saturday night at Bugaboo Creek... VERY yummy - and we don't always think to go there! We ate with Judge and Kathy - two extremely awesome and wonderful people!!! We had a wonderful time with them... we are going to miss them terribly at Cross Pointe; however, they're still gonna have to stick around to referee when we have those wives vs. husbands game nights!!!

Sunday was a great day too - Anna and I hosted a baby shower for Mattie and Beth... I made a diaper cake that I am quite impressed with! OK - sorry goose - BJ helped (he made it stand =)! We didn't get a chance to download pictures from my camera last night, but when BJ does, I will be sure to share pictures of the diaper cake along with the nursery!

Sam's still kicking up a storm - my ankles are swelling pretty good these days... I'm preparing myself for the likelihood that the rest of me will start to swelling as we approach the end! We start our childbirthing classes tomorrow night, and go for 4 Tuesday nights straight (7-10)... I bet these videos will be even more graphic than the breastfeeding ones!!!!!!! BJ should be entertaining for those three hours!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi!
    I'm back to check your blog again and you just keep the great posts coming! Do you know of any great websites that sell diaper cake. I've seen a few good ones but I think www.diapergifts.com make the best I have seen. You have got a great blog and I will be back to check it out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home