My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I can tell what it is now...

OK - sorry for the "cliff-hanger" on my Monday blog, but now I can spill the beans...

BJ dropped me off at the front door of the doctor's office on Monday (we were running a little 'on-time'). I was walking to the elevator, and a head popped around the corner - as I got closer, I realized that the face was a very familiar one... It was Cathy Piper!!!!!!!!! She just started laughing - and I said "I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!! You're SO Busted!!!!!!!!!" She was headed to her ultra sound appointment, and Jason called her to tell her that BJ was dropping me off at the door (b/c he was running late and was meeting Cathy there) - she jumped off the elevator to come meet me! I just can't put into words how excited I was to see them there, and to hear that they were 11 weeks and everything is healthy with the baby and with Cathy! After she got out of her appointment, we yacked on the phone for awhile - but preggy tummies were calling, and she needed to eat!!!! I am SO HAPPY for them; words just don't do it justice!!!! Be sure to keep them in your prayers!!!

That was the exciting part of my doctor's appointment that I couldn't divulge - for obvious reasons! As excited as I am; that's for Cathy and Jason to announce - and I didn't want to take that away! I got the email announcing their "little peanut," so I couldn't wait any longer to update my blog!!!

CONGRATULATIONS JASON & CATHY...
& LITTLE PEANUT PIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home