My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Friend Day

This morning started with a trip to the mall to walk with Stacey and Riley (Riley is four days older than Sam). Yes, we put on our tennies and went walking... in the mall... just like the old people do! I must say it's great to have a stroller to "intimidate" people out of your way!!!! Although, some people just don't get it - I'm bigger than you and will run you over!!!!!! We went early so as to not have a huge crowd to contend with... before we knew it, it had been over an hour!!!! Riley and Sam were wonderful!!!!!

Melissa came over for lunch. She is tired. She's at Jimmy's when she's not working, so she is worn out. She has been such a rock for him and his whole family. I am so proud of her! She slept on the couch for a little while - she just passed out from sheer exhaustion. I'm just glad she feels that she can do that at my house. No guilt, just comfort!

THEN, Sam and I went to Cathy's to see the nursery!!!! It's absolutely darling! Cat has made all the curtains and bumpers for the room. And she did such a professional looking job!!!! The walls are green and blue stripes with the khaki in between. It looks SO GOOD!!!!! And Jason did an excellent job on the crown!!!!! It was nice to sit and chat - and "force" her to rest since she has gotten a full-on nesting need and is cleaning her house - more like scrubbing it - from top to bottom!!!!!!

What a great day it has been...

Tomorrow, Sam goes to the doctor! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home