My Take on Life...

What's going on in my world...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Reflections

Sam is reaching and noticing everything! He gets mad when he's laying down and can't see what's going on. He doesn't like to sleep because he might miss something... but he's such a little angel when he's asleep! I just fall more and more in love with him everyday. I must admit that I knew I would love my little baby and be a happy mommy, but I had no idea just how taken with him and by him I would actually be! It's no secret I had no clue about kids (and realize each day that I still am pretty clueless - and blonde), but Sam is a patient (most days - and when food isn't involved) teacher! I have never been a great picture-taker. I usually forget my camera or bring it and don't ever take pictures, but I find myself not wanting to miss a moment! I talk to Mama multiple times a day - just to update her... Sam pooed, Sam moved, Sam sleeps, Sam looked at me, Sam reached... it is endless!

Like, right now, for instance - I had to grab the camera to get this picture... Sam is so close to rolling himself over!!!! He's growing so (too) fast!!!!! For the record, he is NOT asleep - he is laying here chatting away!!!! We talk all day long!!!!

He is just so aware of his surroundings and keeps on smiling! I love playing with him - another thing that I am surpirsed at myself about... I have never really known what to do with kids or how to play with them really! Sam, again, is a good teacher!!!!! This is the greatest job I have ever had - if we would call it a "job" - I just LOVE what I am doing and even the fussy moments are precious!!!!

Here is Sam earlier today. He and Eeyor were talking, and he fell asleep. Yes, I took advantage of the Kodak Moment!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home